"When one door of happiness closes, another opens; but often we look so long at the closed door that we do not see the one which has opened for us."
BY: Helen Keller
If I asked you to draw a picture of an elephant, it would be very different from mine or anyone else’s. But at the same time our drawings will have a lot in common. We would most likely draw a large four-legged animal with two big ears, a long trunk, two ivory tusks and a little tail.
Similar if I asked you “What does success mean to you?” I would get YOUR own amazing and unique definition of success. But maybe the main components of success do not change!
What do you think?
For me the most important ingredients of success are awareness, creativity and consistency.
Awareness helps me to; stay present and focused on my most important goals, realize the importance of change, make the right decisions and learn from my failures.
Creativity helps me to figure out better ways of accomplishing something, and makes the whole process more fun and exciting. It is very helpful when I do not feel like doing a particular task or when I am just being lazy.
Consistency is probably the hardest one to master. But if you are aware of both your thoughts and emotions and are creative enough to motivate yourself into doing something, consistency will follow.
But I am curious to know your perspective on success? What do you think is the main component of success? What do you think would make you unstoppable and your achievements infallible?
Share your comments below and let’s see if you can come up with our own secret success formula

No comments:
Post a Comment